ITERCON is the leading design and construction company in the industrial sector specialising in the development of integral projects. As a global operator for the industrial, data centre, logistics and civil engineering sectors, it has teams of experts in each of these fields who also offer the client a consultancy service throughout the process. This guarantees success in time and form in each of the projects.
With more than 60 years of experience in both the public and private sectors, the company started its activity in the Valencian Community and quickly expanded throughout Spain. After more than four decades working hand in hand with the most important clients in each country, the company made the leap to the international market and opened offices in different countries in Latin America and Europe. It currently has offices in Germany, Colombia, Spain, Portugal and Romania.
What would you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Daily media monitoring
- Writing of press releases and internal statements.
- Management and updating of corporate website.
- Organisation of events and trade fairs.
- Coordination of external agencies for design, marketing, audiovisual, etc.
- Creation of commercial materials.
- Management of digital tools such as ‘Employees Portal’.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an agency or communications department.
- University education in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Communication is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Spanish media landscape.
- Excellent communication, writing and event organisation skills.
- Proficiency in press monitoring tools, image editing and CMS management.
- Essential: knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools. Outlook, Sharepoint…
- High level of English. Other languages such as German or Portuguese would be an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 6 pm and Friday until 2 pm .
- Intensive working day during summer months.
- Possibility of teleworking one day a week.
- Adapted career plan.
- Opportunity for national and international professional growth and development with the main companies in the sector.
- Offices in one of the most emblematic buildings in the financial centre of the capital.